Monday, October 27, 2008

I recieved another award!!






Im such a bad blogger!!
I recieved an award earlier this month!!
This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or the "Friendship Around The World Award". The award is meant to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way and to extend the hand of friendship around the world. When you receive this award, you pass it on to other blogs.
The award was given to me by Gina at Gina's Gems Tuts n Stuff .
Thank you so much hun! I am touched that you have presented this to me.
I feel very blessed!!
I am so honoured to have recieved it as Gina is a new friend to me, we met here on blogger....I love her wonderful tuts and have many bookmarked to play with...Gina is a multi talented lady I admire her generous and creative spirit.
I will be giving a few of these awards out myself.....the general rule is 8 but I never was one for sticking to the rules lol Besides considering all the blog hopping I do, to all the absolutely fabulous blogs that Ive found/ I find, there wouldnt be enough awards to go around hehehe....check out my ever growing list of "Blogs that ROCK!!" hehehe.
Im always finding new blogs that inspire me.


No comments:

Post a Comment