Sunday, September 28, 2008

2 New Layouts

G'day Trendsetters!!
Yaaaaaaaaaay something new for my blog finally!!
I joined in a couple of scrap challenges recently....held by some new scrap friends of mine at www.pickleberrypop.com. The first one , which I finished today, is from the template challenge posted by Len.


2 of my pet Australian Blue Tongue Lizards....
I love Sharons very aussie mini kit and couldnt wait to use it.
Credits
Template - thank you Len!
Down Under Mini Kit - ksharonk
Funky Nature Paper - Tara Dunstan
Word Art - akl Wildlife Wordart
Font - Harrington

This next one is from the picklejar challenge posted by Pete the Pickle......

a cool participation freebie from Coralie was a great incentive ;)

For this one I used an old pic of myself.....a favorite of mine from a glamour photo shoot 12 years ago...my 2nd digiscrap layout.

Credits

Summer Sunset Mini Kit by Rachel Freer

'Worn' Old Frame by Flergs (Sept 08 Grab Bag)

Font -Broadway

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome Lizards! Thanks for visiting my Blog! Have a Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, I sent you a message over at the PBP forum! Sorry about the darn coupon glitch!

    ReplyDelete