Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

You've been tagged!
I've been tagged by Amber at Designs By Bittersweet !
7 facts about meeeee!!
1. I have 4 kids James (18) Tori-Lee (16) Wayne (11) Olivia (9).
2. I have been married twice.
3. I hate ironing and cleaning toilets.
4. Pets - 3yr old Jack Russell named "Bella', 3 Australian Blue Tongued Lizards "Bluey, Stevie, Frisky" and a rabbit named Abby.
5. I love waterfalls.
6. I enjoy collecting...dolphins, black n white cows, sea shells, hats and spoons
7. I love thunderstorms but driving in them scares me.
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 blogs but I dont know that many people on blogger so Im tagging the couple I know....apologies if you've already been tagged.
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger
and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Have Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment