Sunday, July 13, 2008

G'day :)

Hi,
My apologies for the lack of content here on my blog.....real life has been keeping me busy and I havent had much time to play creatively unfortunately.....homework has taken priority.
I have 3 weeks left of my Financial Services course that I have been doing....reskilling in my continued efforts of re-entering the workforce after being a SAHM for the past 12 years.
Ive had a few photo opportunities recently with my youngest daughter Olivia's dance troupe esteddfods and our new and very cute bunny wabbit called Abby (after Abby from NCIS) ...currently they are still sitting in the memory of my digital camera lol
Im looking forward to making pages for them and so many other photos that I have in photo albums and boxes in various places around the house. Im learning things as I go along my scrapbooking journey which is all part of the fun and the excitement.....just like when I started to make tags......still on a learning curve after 4 years of tagging.
I wasnt happy with the fuzziness of the pic of Olivia that I used in my first scrap page so I've been researching photo editing tutorials to learn how to fine tune my scrap pictures.....learnt how to remove red eye ;)
Id like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful designers and creators out there in the digiscrap/PSP world who generously share their talent.....so many wonderful freebies....my favorites list is getting bigger and the free space on my external hard drive is getting smaller lol

Just so ya know.....Im not the best blogger......I hope to be back soon with a few new digiscrap masterpieces to show off.......until then.......Blessed be ye in thy creativity!!

Be Safe
Love Hugs n Smiles
Sandy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment