Friday, May 15, 2009

I got RAKed!! :)

RAK from Bethany! Exclusively @ Scrap Orchard




Hi!
I am on the Elegant Wordart by Bethany CT, and Bethany is letting me RAK a few people with coupons to her store, just for using her wordart in a layout and uploading it.

And guess what? You're one of them! I really loved your "Laughter is the best medicine" layout using Bethany's wordart.

Please PM me your e-mail address and I'll get you a code for a free wordart pack (expires end of May).

-Trina

Be sure to visit Trina's Blog

I've got my code so I'm off to do some scrappy retail therapy....hehehehehe


I'll be back once I decide which word art pack of Bethany's from my Scrap Orchard wish list to add to my collection lol I also have to blog about my DD's 10th birthday party plans.

See ya soon!
This is what I decided to get....



1 comment:

  1. Oh yay congrats on the RAK Sandy!!! It's a great feeling :)

    ReplyDelete