Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Quick Note...

G'day Trendsetters!!

How are yas???

Just a quick note to let you know Im still alive and kicking....depends on who ya are if thats good or not lol
I promise I will do an update on things in my world....reasons for my MIA blog status of the past four months.....lots happening! Anyway.....Im back!!
Have ya missed me?? Ive missed you! :)
I havent scrapped any LO's or done any tag tutorials in a while and I'm very keen to get my creative juices flowing again....I went searching for this...I'll be keeping it close by lol



Oh and I really want to decorate my blog and make it all purty n stuff...this is going to be fun!!

"Creative To Do List"

I've added the previews and clickable links so you can check them out for yourself.

Pickleberrypop Forum








I'll be back to show off my creations soon!

Be Safe

Love Hugs 'n' Smiles

Sandy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment