Monday, April 27, 2009

Did a little scrapping tonight,,,,


I just finished playing with this and even though I cheated a bit using a quickpage Im very pleased with myself!
Ive really missed having a creative outlet after retiring from tag making in 2007. Now I have.....Digiscrap Therapy!

I had planned on starting work on my ' Creative To Do List" but I got kinda sidetracked lol

While I was browsing the photos I have on my computer to scrap with, creative inspiration took over...I came across some photos of my DS 9th birthday and I remembered I had this gorgeous QP from some recent blog hopping.....
Yes! Im a freebie junkie lol.
You can find this and many other fabulous freebies on Vera Lims blog here
Dont forget to leave some love when downloading xoxo
Veras fabulous work can be found @ Shabby Pickle Designs here

I added the #9 birthday button (recoloured) by Ann-Marie which I had in my digiscrap stash from one of last years challenges @ Pickleberrypop Forum
Ann Marie's Birthday Buttons from the Pickleberrypop Store here
(Happy Birthday) Melissa Bennett Birthday Brushes from Sweet Shoppe Designs here
Well its early morning here lol and time for me to toddle off to bed!

Catch you on the flip side...Nite Nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment