Friday, March 5, 2010

PBP Template Challenge

Good Morning!
I know it's been a while but I finally got around to doing some digiscrapping.... there's lots of new and interesting challenges going on at Pickleberrypop. I've been playing with the new template from Lorie M all this week....not sure what Im doing most of the time lol


This is my page for January.....using some BBQ pics from Australia Day 2009



Credits
Template - Lorie M
Celebrate kit - Caramia Designz
Title Font - A Truer Blue
Journaling Font - Arial Narrow
"We are one, but we are many,
and from all the lands on Earth we come,
we share a dream and sing with one voice
– I am, you are, we are Australian.
Lyrics by Bruce Woodley & Dobe Newton

Okay what's next on my To Do List?

Bounce ya again later!

Hugs Sandy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with the template Sandy!! Great photos too - looks like you had a great day!! Fabo to see you scrapping again! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete